It’s been a busy week here at Click Start Club. We launched two new editing courses: Editing in Photoshop and Editing in Lightroom. We are also selling a bundle with both courses to save you money. If you’re still unsure about the courses, I wanted to share some reasons why they are a great deal and how they can benefit you.
- Self-paced. If you’re busy right now and thinking I just don’t have the time, I wanted to let you know that’s ok. These courses are self-paced and you can do them when you are ready and have more time. The lessons are broken up into small chunks to keep it manageable so you can watch three minutes here and five minutes there. They aren’t long lessons so you won’t be tied down to your computer for hours on end listening to us – unless, of course, you want to! Do them on your own time whenever you are ready and it’s convenient for you.
- Small investment. During the launch period, the courses are priced at $79 each and $139 for the bundle of two. Compared to other courses I’ve taken, that isn’t much at all!
- Non-technical. Neither Randa or I are technical people so we won’t be using terms you won’t understand. It’s taught from a non-technical standpoint so you can just jump in and start using the software and editing your photos.
- No special equipment. The only thing you’ll need is Adobe Creative Cloud with Lightroom/Photoshop!
- Watch over and over. You have lifetime access to the course lessons and can watch them more than once. You’ll also have access to any updates we do to the course in the future.
- Deals. We have secured some special deals for our students including coupons at Overhead Pro, Shiny Heads Productions, Tailwind, Erickson Woodworks and more! We will continue to add to the deals page and you’ll have access to it all!
- Affiliate program. As an enrolled student, you can become an affiliate and earn 20% of every sale you refer to the course. We have images and copy you can use to promote with your affiliate link.
- Support. We also have a Facebook group for students to ask questions and get feedback from other students. Randa and I are both active in the group so if you have any issues or questions, just ask and we’ll do our best to help you out!
- Grow your business by improving your skills. Think of this course like investing in your business. By improving your editing skills, you can grow your traffic and income. For me, it’s made a huge difference in both areas!
Take a peek at Editing in Photoshop and Editing in Lightroom (plus the bundle!) and if you like what you see, sign up! Our special introductory price is on for a limited time only so snag it while you can!
Getting starting in photography doesn’t have to be hard or overwhelming. We created this 10 day FREE eCourse on Photography tips and tricks that will improve your photography and earn you more money with your blog. PLUS get a free workflow checklist.